The Student Eagle Club program consists of full-time GSU students who pay $20 annually to receive the following benefits: t-shirt, The Eagle Insider update, membership card, the opportunity to receive premium student seating, invitations to Eagle Fund/Alumni gatherings, priority for tickets at home games and select away-games and special events. Click here to download a Student Eagle Club application form.
• Student Eagle Club T-Shirt
• Priority to pick-up tickets for football and basketball including the November 17, 2012 GSU-UGA football game.
• Tickets for the UGA game will be $45.00.
• Priority in purchasing post-season tickets and away tickets. Playoff tickets will be $5.00.
• Subscription to Eagle Insider Athletics
• GSU Athletic facility tours, meet coaches and players
• Accumulation of priority points for Eagle Fund membership
• Membership card
• Special Student Eagle Club cookouts
Join the Student Eagle Club
Click here to become a member of the GSU Student Eagle Club. You must be a current GSU student to join.
New donors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information: 912.478.5520.
If you haven't already done so, please remember to SIGN UP OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE STUDENT EAGLE CLUB. Click here to download a Student Eagle Club application form.
If you have already joined the Student Eagle Club, you may pick up your Student Eagle Club membership packets at the Cowart Building at Paulson Stadium. It is the brick building, 203 Lanier Drive, between Campus Club and Parkers.
Student Eagle Club members have access to special discounts throughout Statesboro. Included as part of your membership are discounts at the following local businesses:
Free 6-count nugget with
purchase of a combo
10% discount on apparel and supplies
10% off purchase
1 topping large pizza for $5.99
10% off purchase
Free cookie with purchase
Castrol Car Care:
10% discount on service
1. Come by the Georgia Southern University Athletic Foundation/Ticket Office and ask to sign-up for the Student Eagle Club: 203 Lanier Drive, Statesboro GA, 30458
2. Fill out this application and send all completed applications to email@example.com
3. Call the GSU Athletic Foundation Office and ask to complete a Student Eagle Club application over the phone. (912) 478-5520